Advanced Federal Marketing Concepts
Do you work in the Federal Market?
First Annuity & Insurance Marketing really understands the federal market and has the tools to support agents who are working with government employees.
We have created a program, Advanced Federal Marketing Concepts, to help agents like you maximize and add dimension to you marketing efforts. We have a team of experts, software and lead generation systems that will take your federal employee market to the next level. But most importantly, for the first time, ever, as a member of the AFMC program you can now send mail directly to federal employee's home addresses! Yep! You read that correctly, we have access to federal and postal employees resident addresses!
Not to mention, First Annuity and the AMFC team has created it's own web-hosting system that will allow you to have your own website, direct leads to your page and most importantly, track and capture your leads! Check it out here: www.myfederaladvisor.com!
By becoming a contracted agent of the AFMC program you will receive:
- EXCLUSIVE access to Federal Employee's HOME ADDRESSES through the Freedom of Information Act
- PROVEN direct mail pieces customized to you!
- KEYS to your very own website and lead management system that will allow you to capture potential clients in an online venue like never before! Learn more here: www.myfederaladvisor.com
- DISCOUNTED software, CSRS and FERS Benefits Calculator and Retirement Income and Expense Analyzer, which helps you project your clients' retirement with summary benefit analysis
- SUPPORT from a team of federal employee market experts: Dave Martinez, Ann Ozuna, Steve Krakower, Mark Courtney and John Talbot
- OFF-PREMISE workshops and seminars where you are no longer constrained as to what you can and cannot say
The AFMC program is a total package that will give you the resources you need to significantly grow your business while giving you the tools and support needed to maintain your federal employee clients.
For further information on how you can become a member of the Advanced Federal Marketing Concepts program, contact our AFMC specialist, Dave Martinez, at (866) 978-2394 or by email.